§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data personally available from you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context if the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right for information,
– right for rectification or erasure,
– right for restriction of processing,
– right for objection the processing,
– Right for data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
§3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO) :
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / http status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (here, we). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (2)
– PersistentCookies (see 3)
(2) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(4) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. For example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§5 Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Piwik to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offers and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Piwik is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more detailed in § 3) are stored on your computer. The responsible person stores the information collected exclusively on his server in Germany. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Piwik is possible by removing the following checkmark to enable the opt-out plug-in: [at the beginning of the explanation].
(3) This website uses Piwik with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, which means that direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Piwik from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open source project. Third-party privacy information is available at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§6 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer on Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right of objection the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.